Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things are gonna get better..right?

Interesting weekend. I gotta start off by thanking a friend of mine. I was having a rough week. Dealing with friends and such. Everyone loves friend drama..Right?! NOT. By Saturday afternoon, I was at a breaking point. I texted an old friend of mine, Brianna Brough, and went to her home and chatted. I go way back with Brianna. She was a laurel in the Young Womens when I was a little beehive. She is also my best friends older sister. She is a really important person in my life. She has always been there for me and I can talk to her about anything. So I was struggling with friends. Who to hang out with, why it wasn't working with people, and all that. She really helped me out and I want her to know that I am so grateful that she was willing to help me and had great advice. I love you Bri! I think I know what to do now...slowly drifting from your friends kind of sucks, but things are gonna get better. I know it! If my friends are reading this...I love you guys, don't forget it. I'm here for you through anything that happens.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a brighter note:
It was kinda a great weekend! Friday, I hung out with Mikayla all day! And she gave me a bajillion songs for my I-pod...THANKS KAYLA! So we hung out, then went and met up with the guys, watched 17 Again and it was hilarious! At one point..Me and Jordan Cobabe were "fighting" and he picked me up, threw me over his shoulder, and threw me down on a LoveSac...It was so funny! Then on Saturday, I got to hang out with my best friend, J. Twin! She did my hair for later that night, (movie with some friends). 
She was crimmping my hair! Aren't her teeth so pretty?! She just got her braces off! 

But yes, that's my weekend. Hopefully this week is good!
If you have any ideas for something to make my blog more...me? let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment