Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prom

Prom was last Saturday. It was a grand time!

This was my group
Josh Brough and I
Austin Chugg and Emily George
Thomas Ethington and McCall Pedalsky
Brady Blackely and Natalie Peacock 


Here is me in my dress.
Special thanks to my friend Sage for letting me borrow it!

Me and best friend Joshua!
I must say, he was an extreme gentleman!
And he put up with a LOT of pictures. . .

My Favorite Picture
[Josh's Favorite Picture]



-McCall, Courtney, Emily, Natalie-
Best friend Emily and I!
We consider ourselves the Fabulous Four
*Austin-Josh-Courtney-Emily*
McCall, Courtney, Emily
McCall and I!

Gracie wanted to hide under the dress
Mommy and Me!
I am my fathers daughter.


Total picture overload, but it was such a fun night!
Thank you to my amazing date and best friend Joshua Brough!
And a big thank you to my lovely group of friends, you guys are the best!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures court. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I think it's time we have our talk. Don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court. You look gorgeous! I know I've told you like, 256,423 times, but I love your dress. (: Love all your cute pictures! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks guys!
    Brianna: Precious, right??
    Mikayla: I agree. I have my baby this weekend, so how about this week?
    Ash: Thanks girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete