Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Been Nice





It has been some of the craziest weeks for the last month or so. After my team got back from California, we were inseparable. We went to Color Festival. A Hindu tradition. It was one of the funnest days of my life. We all showed up in white shirts..and left covered from head to toe.  












This was the group as we first walked in. Syd, Jord, Britt, Me, Kates, Dunc, and Syd. We had only been in the place for a total of five minutes. We knew it would get crazy.

Here is our group after the festival. It was definitely a bonding experience for all of us. I love these girls with all my heart, and they are some of the best girls I know.
This is Britt and I after. She is my best friend, and basically my sister. I don't know where I would be without this girl in my life.

I met a few kids from Ogden this weekend. From what it sounds like, life up there is so different from here in Syracuse. Emily and I are planning to go and hang out with them more often. I'm excited to meet some new people and hopefully make some new friends.
Emily and I definitely know how to rock a weekend. Between going and seeing Jackson as a lead in the play, date night, How I Met Your Mother, and decorating cars, we are some of the funnest girls you will ever meet.
I'm grateful for the few close friends that mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment