Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Missionary work! ...by me!

I love knowing that I'm learning in Seminary. They teach you about missionary work. Today I was my own missionary. My mom wanted to talk, and I tied it all into a lesson about the adversary. It was amazing! I didn't think I knew that much, but it just started pouring out of me. Even though it was just a little chat, probably unsubstantial, it was a testimony-growing experience for me! Mmm, jumpin in some sweats, grabbing my scriptures and patriarchal blessing, reading a bit, then off to Braiden's to choose a tie! It's been a good night,


It isn’t as bad as we sometimes think it is, it all works out. Don’t worry; I say that to myself every morning, it all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we pray to Him, if we will live worth of His blessings, He will hear our prayers. –Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley 

No comments:

Post a Comment