Sunday, January 2, 2011

Now introducing..2011!

Welcome to 2011, bloggers!
Well, we've made it through another year. 
Recap of 2010: One of the most amazing years of my life! So much happened. I learned about myself, what I can do, and what I love. My friends and family helped me get through the hard times, I wouldn't change it for anything. It was an easy going year, with so much fun. I met some interesting people, lost friends, and grew up. I turned sixteen {16} in 2010, got my license, had my first date, and got close to a lot of people. It was a year I'll always remember. 

See these girls right here? They are my family and I love them to death!
{-Me, Jordan, Ciera-}
This kid standing next to me is my best friend on Earth! I would die with out him!
{-Joshua Parker Brough, Courtney Lyn Hamilton-}
JORDAN IS A BEAST! I love this girl! 

These kids made 2010 an amazing year!
-Josh, Alyssa, Bailee, Ciera, Me, Thomas, Hayley, Jordan-
Shopping all day, then hanging out til Midnight? Best friends!
Me.Thomas.Jordan.
The girls of the group!
Me, Bailee O. Assyla, Decalf, Crimmple, Ciera
Don't bother calling us lame..We know!
Ciera, Me, Bailee O!
My best friends!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Goals and Resolutions!
*Read the Book Of Mormon. I am going to read it, finish it, and try my hardest to understand it!*
*Be more consistent in soccer. Don't worry about anyone else's skill, but mine*
*Be nicer. I have a temper and I'm going to work on it*
*Make this the best year yet!*
*Be confident and proud of who I am*
*Stay in shape, and get upper body strength!*
*I will get better grades this semester*

These are my goals and resolutions...Keep me in check!



2 comments: