Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day of Relaxation

Finally..one day of absolutely nothing. I don't think you understand how amazing this is! My schedule for this week is just crazy!
Monday: Practice for two and a half hours
Tuesday: Day of amazingly nothing!
Wednesday: Soccer game at Ultimate...Prayin' we win!
Thursday: Practice with Strikers, then straight to Speed Training, then practice with Outlaws
Friday: Practice in Kaysville with Strikers, hanging out with Trevor and possibly Emily?
Saturday: 5 a.m. practice! Someone pray for me...that is just way to early..
Saturday night: PREFERENCE! (: Going with Braidennnn (: I'm thrilled and my dress is just adorable!

There is my week in a quick review...fingers crossed I live through soccer! Pictures of Preference will be up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment