Sunday, March 13, 2011

I think it's time for me to admit...

I’m a hopeless romantic

It's true...You know the sappy love songs, movies, books, poems that have to do with love? 
I crave for those. 

Weddings? - I'm there.
 
The guy gets the girl? - Has to happen.
<3<3<3 
There would always be a love song playing in the back ground. – Set the mood
 <3
You can actually see love at its finest. – Makes it all seem real
 <3
The lovers quarrel is a must – Get the dramatics in there
 <3
Flowers randomly sent out of affection – Simply sweet
 
It takes great measures and risks to get the girl back. – There is no story without it
<3 
The broken heart will be fixed – Which leads to…
 <3
Everyone having the happy ending.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cinderella walked on broken glass, Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass, Belle fell in love with a hideous beast, Jasmine married a common thief, Ariel walked on land for love and life, Snow White barley escaped a knife. 
It was all about blood, sweat, and tears because love means facing your biggest fears.

2 comments:

  1. Oh courtney, me and you are sooo much a like!!! I am soo a hopeless romantic!! Haha like its kinda pathetic how bad i am, but i LOVE all that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's not pathetic at all! I love all the big flashy romantic stuff!!

    ReplyDelete