Friday, March 25, 2011

People, Parties, Physical Therapy?

A lot has happened in the last almost two weeks.
Last friday I did a lot. Jordan and I had a photo shoot.

{Jordan, Kate, Me, Carol}
These are the great girls I got to do my photoshoot with. I model for GimmeClips. My mom is in charge of that branch of her company. All day photoshoot, 100 bucks made easy.

Me and Jordan got bored, so we took pictures with Thomas The Train.. It was hilarious!
 Friday was also my best friend Emily's birthday party! We went to Family Fun Center and had a blast. About 35 people showed up. It was so fun to hang out with everyone.

Me and Mikayla

Brady's lame Barret (:

He kinda backhanded me before this?
McLane Brimley, ladies and gentleman!

My dorks
Alyssa, Emily, Landon, Austin

It's blurry, but Emily and I

I love Ty!

Trevor is kinda lame...I'm awesome though.



Daddy and I went to the Bon Jovi/Ryan Star concert!
It was so good, and I had a blast. I love my daddy daughter dates

In other news, I officially have bursitis? in both of my hips. I've been in a lot of pain lately and I've been going to Physical Therapy twice a week. I hate it so much. But it's going to make me better so I can do cross country and high school soccer this fall. Thank goodness.

Bruno Mars in May! Brianna officially got the tickets! I'm so excited to go with my 'Big Sister' and Twin - Jordan- It will be fun!

2 comments:

  1. soo... that picture.. pretty much the ugliest ever. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yeah, I love it so deal? your welcome

    ReplyDelete