Saturday, May 26, 2012

Good Weekends

My weekend, you ask? It was fantastic! I seriously have some of the greatest friends anyone could ask for. This school year is ending on a good note. On Thursday, Britt and I went to Salt Lake to go to her friends graduation. It was fun to hang out down there and act like adults! Friday, I decided to leave school early and go to the Scadlock's home. Britt and I hung out with her brother, Kyle. It was such a crazy few hours. Kyle thought he was cool and started showing me card tricks...again. Then we played pool and started wrestling. We did that for about an hour, until Kyle hit me in the face with a flying card and broke a clothes hanger on Brittany's arm. Needless to say, he owed us big time. He took us to Zeppes and bought us some yummy Italian Ice and gelata! Afterwards, we headed to my house to make fried chicken for dinner. Emily came over and we just relaxed for a bit. We headed to Scott's house to hang out with some other friends. It honestly was the most easy-going, relaxed, and fun party. I am grateful for the people Heavenly Father is putting in my life these days. Saturday, Emily, Landon, Parker, and I headed to the Bountiful temple! It was pouring rain, the car didn't drive right, and there was accident after accident. We believe Satan did not want us to go and do baptisms. We got there and did baptisms.. it was the most needed day. After we got home, Britt and I had a sister movie night. I love how chill my friends are!

I know things have been difficult, but I feel like the more I am trying to better myself, the better my life is going. I love my friends, and I'm grateful for knowing they are here for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment