Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ten Truths Tuesday

Not only is it Temple Tuesday, but it is Ten Truths Tuesday as well.

1. Friends is the greatest show. Ever.

2. I have met some amazing people this year. They are changing my life one day at a time.

3. I'm pretty sure my best friend and I aren't to good right now. I don't know what to do. We never go this long without really talking and hanging out.

4. I'm jealous of all of my friends with their cute missionaries out in the field.

5. JEFF IS COMING HOME. I am so ecstatic! He is transferring to Weber and coming home!

6. I really didn't want to leave California. I hate Syracuse. I was myself out in California. Not a care in the world. I hate it here.

7. I started SnapChatting LAST YEAR. Now everyone is doing it. Freaking losers.

8. I got Emily the coolest Christmas present ever. And as it sits here in my room, I contemplate keeping it for myself, that's how awesome it is.

9. Lion King will always be the best movie. Ever. Classic.

10. I'm scared of being alone. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment