Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Just Need A Minute

I've been doing so much better. I haven't felt the need to call or text you or anything. Then I saw you post about your mission papers. I'm so unbelievably proud of you for getting them in. I know you're going to be the very best missionary out there. It just sucks to think I probably won't get to say goodbye. You'll get your call in two weeks (give or take). I won't be there for that. I'll have to find out through Facebook or twitter. It sucks, ya know? Talking about it since we were little and not being able to see it REALLY happen for you. You'll get your call, and in a few months, you'll be off on an adventure somewhere in the world. I would love to tell you how proud I am of you. And how much I will miss you. But, how things are right now, I'm not going to get that chance. You were the very best friend I could ask for. You're an amazing kid, and I know that you are going to touch so many lives. Thank you for being that example that I needed in my own life. I don't know where I would have ended up without you. I just hope and pray we can talk before you leave and work something out. Start fresh, maybe.  It's been over a year... I think the silence is past its time.
I love you, best friend. Always will. I'll always be your Hammy Wammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment