Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ten Truths Tuesday

Welp. It's been a minute since I have done one of these babies!

1. I've got missionaries on my mind. 24/7. Between everyone getting their calls and my friends already out serving, it's the only thing I think about!
2. There was a big storm last night. Soo uh.. where is my knight in shining armor? I'm dyin' for my dramatic kiss in the rain.
3. I would much rather have friends that don't go to my school. Makes it easier to get out and meet knew people.
4. I was kissed in St. George by a boy I knew for like 3 seconds. Talk about fast friends. ;)
5. All I want to do is play soccer. That's it. I MISS IT SO MUCH.
6. My favorite color is red. My second favorite is black.
7. In love with country music. IN LOVE.
8. I am in a great mood today. This never happens.
9. I cried while watching the special on the MTC and the missionaries. Seriously, balling the entire time.
10. Sweaters. Dresses. Blazers. All I wear these days. I LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment