Saturday, December 25, 2010

What's been new with me, you ask?

I’M BACK! 
Hey bloggers! I'm back! It's been awhile since my last post, but that's because much has happened in the household!

*To start things off... My cousins are here! We've been partying it up pretty hard. 
{Holly-14, Me-16, Carson-14, Hunter-10, Jes-17, Gracie-10, Jake-19}
We went to take pictures for our grandparents Christmas presents.
 "We may not have it all together, But together, we have it all."-Unknown
We are all kinda dorks..but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

On Thursday, we had a photoshoot for GimmeClips. My mothers company. The four girls, Jes, Holly, Gracie, and myself, all went to down to get pictures taken for the new products. 

Me modeling the new hat and flower..not to bad, right?

Me and my babe of a cousin, Holly, modeling the hats.

New headbands.

Best friends? Cousins? Dorks? Call us whatever you want!



I don't think I can express to you how much I love David Archuleta. One of my closest friends, Mikayla, took me to go see him and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform. Such an amazing night and experience! 

Mikayla and I at David Archuleta!



Holly and I... Pretty adorable!





Soccer.Has.Officially.STARTED. We won our first game, 9-1. I had two goals, both pretty sweet. This upcoming week we play the other half of our team...Should be interesting!





6 comments:

  1. So glad we went!
    Sorry I was so pissed half of the time.
    I love that picture of us!
    Did you get to keep that pretty coat?
    because I love it to pieces!
    You are beautiful!
    I am so lucky to have you as a friend (:
    -kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually my mom's coat! It's cute, right?
    Love you girly! You're seriously one of my best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto! You seriously have no idea how happy I am that we have become so close lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! It's killing me that we haven't hung out this break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous you got to go to the David Archuleta Christmas concert! I wanted to go but didn't end up getting any tickets. :( bummer, I'm sure it was amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great! Way sad you couldn't go!

    ReplyDelete