Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It had officially been the best Christmas, yet!
I spent the whole day with mi familia, got some pretty cool stuff, and just got to relax!

Some gifts on the list :
* $200 for Maverik. I am so grateful for this! Now I don't need to worry AS much about gas! I love my parents!
* New scriptures! This way, I have a Seminary and home set... I'm so excited!
* A WATCH! Now I can time my splits and miles!
* I got the best present from my brother ... A SING-A-MAJIG! They are these cool little creature things that make random noise..I love it!
* A homemade bag from Gracie..It's hot pink with a black and white bow on it.. Purely amazing, Little Sister!
* The funnest Scrabble block game thingie.
* Make-up, candy, and soda, of course!
* "Santa" got me What Happens In Vegas .. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!
* An IHOME! Now I can actually listen to my ipod!
* Much, much more!


So yeah...this is me..AMAZING RIGHT! My amazing cousin drew this of me! I love it!


All in all, it was the best Christmas I could as for! I love my friends, family, and all that I have.

Thank you to my parents for putting up with me for another year. I wouldn't be me without you two! Much love!

<3 Prayers go out to the Barnard family. You will be missed Mrs. Barnard, we love you! <3

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you! Details under my post "8 Questions Tag" on my blog.

    ReplyDelete