Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Think about it

"Our leisure, even our play, is a matter of serious concern. There is no neutral ground in the universe; every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God and counterclaimed by Satan. It is a serious matter to choose wholesome recreations."
C.S. Lewis. 
Think about it.. What do we spend our time doing? Do we use our leisure time to rest, exercise, help out, or do we just do pointless things that exceed an appropriate time limit? I've been paying attention to what I do now..Wake up, go to school, maybe run after, come home, watch t.v., blog, clean a bit, and maybe homework. I feel like I'm still wasting time though. Trying to manage time is a big issue. Hopefully I can figure it out? 

On another note, I'm looking for some realllly good quotes! If you have any, just comment and let me know! 

3 comments:

  1. Court, I have so many good quotes! I will send you a message on facebook or something cuz I have TONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE that! Please, Please, Please! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve been tagged (:
    http://mylifeinwords-m.blogspot.com/2010/12/tag.html

    ReplyDelete