Tuesday, July 5, 2011

10 {ten} Truths Tuesday

Its catching on! Many of you have started it. I know it seems silly, but sometimes, it comes in handy.

So...What are my new "Ten Truths"?

/\ Truth 1 Brady Blackley is my new best friend. He is a fabulous listener!

/\ Truth 2 I'm over my secret love. I'll always crush on him, but I'm happy with things right now.

/\ Truth 3 I'm in love with Taylor Swift music right now. She knows exactly how I'm feeling.

/\ Truth 4 Boys are dumb. Really. Friends is safer and smarter.

/\ Truth 5 I bore my testimony for the first time in months in Young Women's Sunday...Terrifying, but so needed.

/\ Truth 6 I have not sworn in two weeks. I'm proud of myself.

/\ Truth 7 Sometimes, it's ok to yell at your best friends. It fixes a lot, and gets the problems over with and done.

/\ Truth 8 At 11:11, almost every night. I make a wish. About life, soccer, boys, everything.

/\ Truth 9 I think mosquito's like me...just a bit to much.

/\ Truth 10 I love my siblings. Even though we fight and disagree a lot (A LOT) we are still best friends. Love you, Carson and Gracie!

Take a second and do your 10 truths. It's the new thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment