Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspiration

As I sit here, trying to come up with something to say, I'm at a loss. Normally, I would have something to write about, but at this moment, I have nothing. No words of advice, no fun exciting trips, nothing interesting.

I could write about friends. How I'm in the midst of mending things with some. Partying with my two best girlfriends. Saying goodbye to one of my best friends as she leaves for her mission.

I could say something about soccer. How I have had over 30 hours of it in the past week and a half. I could mention how Syracuse High Lady Titan Soccer Team took first in the annual Kofoed Tournament at Weber State. Maybe I could slip in that I'm going to California with the Outlaws for a huge tournament.

Some would write about their family. Mine was here for 15 days. I had fun. To many people in our house. It's good to be able to sit and relax in quietness.

But I'll just keep to myself. I'll look for something inspiring to write about. Who knows, maybe you'll see a new quote up on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment