Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10. Truths. Tuesday.

It will still be Tuesday for about another 30-45 minutes. So I will hurry and post a 10 Truths Tuesday!

Truth 1: I hate when people forget plans we have made. Especially when they meant a lot to one individual.

Truth 2: So Small - Carrie Underwood is hitting home for me right now.

Truth 3: I miss my ward family. Haven't been able to go for about 2-3 weeks now and I can't wait to get back.

Truth 4: I wish I could sing.

Truth 5: I may seem like a dumb girl sometimes, but I'm really smart. I promise.

Truth 6: I am really sensitive... I try to act strong in front of others, but alone, I'm a wreck.

Truth 7: I'm terrified for soccer try outs next week. Stressing so much.

Truth 8: Degrassi;Switched at Birth; King Of Queens; My addictions at the moment.

Truth 9: I am a Daughter Of God <3

Truth 10: Life Is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment