Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Room Of The Writer

I am in the process of changing my room. I'm no longer the UNC, soccer, sticker fan I once was. I'm turning into a girl finally. I want my room clean, and red, black, and white are my favorite colors. This process...is taking a lot longer than expected. But I'm finally getting somewhere with it.
Here is the basis of my room.
I'm in love with Marilyn Monroe. She is my hero.
My cork board has all the pictures of people that are important to me.
My three pairs of cleats.
School supplies.
Race numbers.
More pictures.
It's all that I'm about.
I have a small room, so this is the other half.
My computer - Wallpaper of Kenny Wormald
Poster of Hollywood in the 50's
My church blocks, dance pictures, and birthday girls my aunt sends.
Last, but not least,
My Bountiful Temple block and my scriptures. They stay next to my bed every day.

I know it may not look like much, but this room is me.
Its all that I love, and its what I care about.
I'm going to be sad when I have to leave it in a few years.



No comments:

Post a Comment