Friday, October 28, 2011

Seminary And Such

I'm so grateful for the kids in my seminary class. They have helped me through a lot, and I'm becoming great friends with a lot of them.
I don't like girls to much. Boys are much better to hang out with. 
Jeff-Kole-Landon-Karson.
I love these boys
Karson is pretty much my favorite in that class. 
And Jeff likes to creep on us?
Cute Alex (Leah) and I (Rachel)
To bad no one in the bible likes Leah..
And Kars has learned from Jeff to creep..
Been friends since I was a freshman. I love her. 
Becka and I
Porcupine-Zebulun-Jeff
Owl-Asher-Courtney
We tend to get into trouble a lot...but we have a good time, 90 percent of the time
Spencer! My senior friend from Math and Seminary
He likes to go and get me hot chocolate during class,
and he likes to talk to me, even when we are supposed to be quiet.
He doesn't take pictures, so I should feel honored (-Says Spencer)
Devin! He is a stud, and I'm so glad we are friends, and in the same class
Click the Read More Button <---
Just a little random pictureness on this post
Bryan, Syd, Jaydin, and I going to watch our boys play soccer
We struggle to figure Accounting out
We argue. We piss each other off. We used to hate each other. 
Now she is one of my best friends.
Chemistry buddies!
We fight over the arm rest during super long assemblies..
I love Quinn!
Pretty sure people hate when we take so many pictures.
Oh well, its to fun to stop.
Mommy and I went to So You Think You Can Dance for the second year in a row.
It gets better each time.
Matching jackets, matching hats, matching team!
I love my soccer girls
Syd-Hamilton-KaDunk
Girls Night!
Dinner;Zeppes;Kidnapping;Movie;Hot Tub;Skyscraper
Homecoming 2011
TylerAndMcCall
McLaneAndCourtney
The Girls of the Group
Homecoming 2011
McCall, Bailee, Amber, Eryn, Katie, Katie, Shay, Kenna, Courtney


3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I am quite impressed with your 'read moore>>' skills, I have yet to figure that out (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty much the one cool thing I can do on this blog. (: I try ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owl, dearest Asher. I love you!

    ReplyDelete