Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just a Few Pictures. More To Come

I haven't posted pictures in forever... So that's my focus for the next few days!
Well.. this is one of my best friends. His name is Jaden Ralphs, and he is basically a stud. He sings, plays soccer, and our parents are basically best friends. We've known each other for years, and our parents have known each other since before we were born. We are about 6 days apart in age. We went out a few weekends ago on a date. SO FUN. We made breakfast, went ice skating, and got ice cream. I don't know where I would be without this kid. Even when we haven't seen each other for weeks, he still calls just to check in with me. He's the best!

Keller chose this filter..so don't judge my crazy eyes. This is my 7 year old little brother. And no.. he's not really my brother. But I've known him since before he was born, and I baby sit him all the time. I think I count as a big sister. He speaks Chinese. He's pretty dang cool and he will be a heartbreaker in high school.

We went to St. George over Spring Break. Emily, Jaycee, Maggie, and I. On Tuesday morning, we went and did baptisms in the St. George temple. One of the coolest experiences! I absolutely loved it! Waking up at the crack of dawn to go was so worth it!

We drove through Arizona and Nevada just for fun.. Bear Paw for breakfast. Red Robin for dinner. Temple trip. Meeting friends on the freeway. We did EVERYTHING you could do in St. George. It was honestly one of the best spring breaks I've ever had. I love my friends. We all needed a weekend like this to just unwind. I couldn't have asked for a better senior spring break!

O4L
Outlaws for Life
I love my soccer sisters. Britt and Syd have signed to go and play in Nebraska. I'm so jealous. I would give anything to still be playing. I am so so proud of them, though! I love my sisters. We've been through way to much to ever leave each other. I'm grateful to have grown up with these girls.
(Syd, Kates, Britt, Me)

If you know Em and I, you know we are totally content with sitting in sweats, with our hair pulled up, no make up on, on a Saturday night. Sometimes we like to get ready, though! Ladies night while the boys were all at priesthood session. Grateful for my best friend. Not gonna lie, we are adorable. So boys... we are single. *hint hint*

Flashback to when my cousin and soccer girls were on TV for the USWNT soccer practice last summer. Meeting Abby Wambach, Megan Rapinoe, Heather O'Reily, and all of the team was one of the best days of my life. Honestly . I love the USWNT so much, it's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment