Tuesday, June 4, 2013

10 Truths Tuesday

1. My family from Iowa is coming out this weekend... I'm so excited. I haven't seen most of them since I was 7 or 8. My BFF second cousin Dusty will be here. I just can't wait. No one understands how big of a deal this is for me to see people that I'm related to. That doesn't happen a lot around here.

2. Austin has been out for a week as of tomorrow morning. I miss him. But I'm proud of him, so I'll suck it up.

3. I am beyond excited for graduation Friday.

4. My two best friends are the greatest. Not a day goes by where we don't talk. I'm sure I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now without them.

5. Single life is the life for me! JK. It sucks. But whatevs. Gotta focus on the mission before anything else.

6. I started crying when President Spackman told me I could turn my papers in 3 days earlier than planned. I'm just ready to go and serve. Every little bit matters to me.

7. There are actually a lot of people I will miss after graduation. It'll be a sad thing to see everyone go.

8. I refuse to wear pants more than twice a week. Dresses EVERYDAY. Seriously. Ask my friends. It's every day.

9. I'm sick. Just a cold and a cough. But still. Sick. Boo.

10. I'm a lot happier now than I've been in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment