Sunday, October 31, 2010

Best weekend...EVER!

I love my life.
I love my life
I LOVE MY LIFE!

Pretty much, this weekend was amazing! I went everywhere, did everything, and saw everyone!
Thursday : School got out, which was amazing in and of it's self. Hung out with my besties, went to Black Island Farm with the whole group. Saw Sydnie, Daren, and Bryan there. Talked for awhile...so fun!

Friday : Went to Frightmares which was so fun! We went as a group of 8, so fairly big. It was way fun and I'm glad I went! Slept over at the twinners house. Such exciting conversations!

Saturday : Slept in..FINALLY! Went out and got doughnuts for breakfast/lunch. Came home and got all dressed up. Watched Little Rascals with Josh and Jordan...SO FUNNY! "Otay!" Was a total jumper yesterday.      Was at Jordan's house, then mine, then Krispy Kreme, Kohls, Josh's, Austin's, Hayley's mom's house, Syd's house with her and Daren and Bryan, went to Ice Berg with them, then went to Sammy's house for a party. Met up with Trevor Dickson and Mikayla. Trevor took me out on a mini date to go get Slurpee's, went back to the party, then me and Mikayla left, went to McDonalds, went to my house, went to go pick Zach Lamb up, headed back to my place to hang out, drove both Mikayla and Zach home, and came back...Lots of driving!

Sunday : Stake Conference.

Let's just say, I love my life and the people in it. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment