Monday, October 18, 2010

"Inch by Inch, Life's a Sinch. Yard by Yard, Life is Hard"

No, I don't have any idea who said this. All I know, is that it's completely true. You gotta learn to take life in slowly. Yeah, changes are going to come, some of them you won't like. Changing schools, losing or making new friends, and a heck of a lot of other stuff. You gotta know that's it's all just changing at a pace and you shouldn't rush things. If you take it slow, you learn a lot about yourself, and a lot about the situation Taking it "yard by yard" makes life more difficult. Your not giving yourself time to grow and experience new things.

There are my words of inspiration for the day. I hope it helps someone out there!

PRACTICE TODAY!!!!
If you can't tell..I'm excited. It's our second Outlaw practice. I haven't mentioned it yet, but I play for the Ogden Outlaws. They are the best team ever! I love the girls, our coach is the bomb, and it's way fun. We are good, and getting better with practice. Sure, I miss high school soccer, but comp. soccer is the way to be. I love my team, and I'm so grateful for them and the work they put into the game.
I play middy (Center and wing) and then occasionally forward. Left side wing is my position though. I love it! I don't know if it's the running up and down the field, or the power you feel you have when you cross a ball perfectly into the center. I just know I love it, and it's the one place on the field that I'm comfortable.
 
In order: Top left- Petty (Guest player), Ashlie, Ryan, Hannah, Allie, Kaits, Katie, Brittney, Mike.
In order: Bottom left- Sharlie, Sydnee, ME!, Alex, Searle, Cabre, and in yellow, Courtney

This isn't everyone, but it's a majority of us.

More later! Keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment