Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yup...I'm 16 now!

So..my birthday was Thursday and I'm officially 16 years old now!
Thursday: Went to the mall with my best friend ever, Jordan.
Friday: Joshua Parker Brough took me to my favorite restaurant, Robintino's, for my first date and birthday present. . . Yummiest meal of my life!
Saturday: Daddy took me on a crazy drive out to Weber then we just drove around for awhile. Then I came home and my best friends surprised me with a party! My mom set it all up, and my friends helped her with it. AMAZING!


Me and Brough getting ready to go. Yeah..my mom wanted to be in the pictures..Why not?
I love this kid. I'm so grateful I have him in my life and that he was willing to wait a month to have his first date with me! He is my best friend in the whole entire world!


My best friends! They all helped my mom with the party, and made it a freakin' awesome night!
Alyssa, Bailee, Sam, Zeth, Bruce, Emily, Jordan, Ciera, Josh, Me


Me, baby Morgan, Alyssa, and Bailee. He puked on Alyssa right after that shot.


We had a pinata. It was a soccer ball, (if you can see it in the corner next to Josh), and my parents were cool enough to fill it with money and candy. Funniest thing ever!


All of our cute little prizes!


Yes, we played musical chairs...it was pretty intense!


BEST FRIEND!!! I love my twin, she totally helped my mom out big time! LOVE YOU JORD!


My cute little, CUSTOM, cake! I loved it!


Emily, Bailee, Alyssa, Me! My cute best friends!


Thank you so much to my mom and Angie! You two are the bomb! I love you so much and thanks for putting up with me for 16 whole years now! You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment