Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Untitled? Too much going on!

OH MY GOSH. I'm so ready for today to be over! Most likely not gonna race tomorrow. I"m bummed. I was actually getting excited for the STATE RACE!!! Oh well. Then MATH CLASS was  total let down. I've missed for the last couple days for being sick and having Regions for Cross Country, and when I needed help from my teacher..didn't get much. Hopefully my friends can help me catch up? Because...YIKES! I need it!

Baby sat for the CUTEST little guys! Kell and Larsen, pretty much my second family. Love them!

I found the CUTEST picture of me today! I look adorable, just sayin'.


You better believe that's me! Little Courtney Lyn! Crazy to think that the little girl in this picture is going to be 16 in two days! License in 9? I'm excited!
                                                                                                                   
I said I would have pictures up of McCalls surprise party! So here are me and some of mi amigos!

Pretty much, I love this girl! Me and Emily-Friends since 7th grade! We can talk about anything, and you better believe we do!

BIRTHDAY GIRL! Our cute little McCall and me! She had no clue we were throwing her this party! Love you, Asian! "Your mother let's you out in public with your legs flailing like that?!"

Braiden Simmons! Pretty much, in love with this kid! We are tight! He's the best!


There are the pictures of my epic Saturday night! Sorry there is so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment