Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And So It Begins...

High school season is officially here.

Welcome back 2 hour practices.

Hello workouts everyday of the week.

Well, hi there 31 new girls that have to learn to work together.

I made Syracuse High School's girls soccer team for the second year in a row.

I'm so excited to be playing again this year. I've gotten to know the vetrans from last year and we are all pretty tight. Hopefully we can get used to the new freshys and sophmores.

Bad news. First practice of the official high school season, and I messed up my hips...again. I was running and I felt something pull and pop and move. The pain was prominant in the inital moment, but it's started to die down. Fingers crossed that they start to heal, and not decrease in health.

On a side note...10 days until Trevor is home... I can't wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment