Tuesday, September 13, 2011

-Ten Truths Tuesday

Its been awhile, so why not post a Ten Truths Tuesday today?

1* I wish I lived in the 1950's.
2* I kinda sorta wish I could sing. Not just play around, but really sing.
3* I love looking back at the memories I made and lived through.
4* My best friends are great. I love that I can talk to them about anything.
5* The Titan girls soccer team is like my second family. We are so so tight this year and it's great.
6* Brown M&M's are my favorite treat.
7* My testimony has grown with only a few weeks of Seminary under my belt.
8* I love the awkward glances you get in the hall from your old friends. I think it's funny that its so different now that people have given up.
9* I'm not diggin' this whole "growing up" thing.
10* I'm loving my life, and I'm loving myself.

Super lame 10 Truths Tuesday, but hey, I liked doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment