Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 Truths Tuesday

I have a little while left on this Tuesday evening. I'll just throw a quick one together. Keep everyone updated.

1- I've decided I'm not trying out for high school next year. It's been to much stress and pain.
2- I really need some new friends. Girls suck. Easy as that.
3- Boys as friends = good.
4- Boyfriends = very very bad.
5- I kinda sorta love Twitter. Quick status' that are funny or cheesy. It's great.
6- I'm scared to be alone.
7- I don't know what I'd do without my mom. She has been my closest friend lately.
8- The doctors told me I'm out for two months. I have mixed emotions about it.
9- I miss my Ogden Outlaws. Not to sure how much I want to go back right now though.
10- I don't like letting people in my personal life. I'll just keep to myself for now.

Just some thoughts on my mind at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment