Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yay For Mom's

I miss my mother. She went on vacation this week. Its never really been this hard for me to not have her here...but I miss her. She is only gone for a few days, but she left at a really bad time. Soccer = sucks. I hate it. I'm so ready to quit. I don't have anyone but her to talk to about it. And she's gone.. Boys suck. Whatever. I had my pity party, I am over it. Girls will always be catty and annoying. Its just a part of high school. My grades? Definitely tanking it this term. I just don't care anymore.
There are a few people who are totally saving me this year. Katie Duncan, Landon Greenhaulgh, Trevor Rasmussen, and a few kids from my classes that are just great.
My mom has been texting me since she left. Its not the same as talking to her in person. I want to tell her how sick I am of it all. She gets it. She went through a ton of the same stuff. She knows I'm struggling. She tries to help over text, and I love her for that. I just can't wait for her to get home to talk to me and actually see how much some of this is killing me.
I don't think I've ever appreciated my mom as much as I do right now. I realize that she is the one person that's been there for me, and will always have my back.
Love you, mama, <3

1 comment:

  1. Many girls don't figure out how important their moms are until they have moved out. I love that you two are so close.

    ReplyDelete