Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Its Tuesday?

10 Truths on Tuesday

1. I hate being sick. It sucks. 
2. My new Iphone is lovely. Thank you mom and dad.
3.If I could fix anything right now..it'd be my relationship with Joshua. I miss him a lot. 
4. People change. You can't help it. Friends are no longer friends anymore, and it sucks.
5. Nyquill make me happy when I feel under the weather.
6. Late night hot chocolate runs and a friend singing show tunes can change your whole mood.
7. I miss running. Two more weeks until I *may* be able to start again.
8. Friends come from places and experiences you would have NEVER thought.
9. Spandex = comfiest things to sleep in. EVER.
10. I think I have decided what I want to do when I grow up. Be a therapist/counselor/social worker. Any of those. Helpful tips are greatly appreciated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment