Monday, November 21, 2011

To The Gym!

Today... I have to express my gratitude... to the gym.
Funny, right?
Well, not so much.

Its been nearly two months since I have been allowed to run, play soccer, or really exert any kind of energy.
Well, as long as my physical therapist doesn't know, I went to the gym today for the very first time in the {almost} two months I was away.
And it was fabulous.

Ever have that day, where you realize everything is different?
You probably won't talk to him again, hang out with that group of friends, or even have someone to call?
Yeah. I had one of those days today.

So what do I do? Go and work out until I can't run anymore.

Now, it wasn't a lot of mileage or calorie burning. But it was more than I've done in a long time. And cut me some slack.. I'm realllly out of shape.

I just keep telling myself it's going to be okay...
I Just Need To
Pinned Image


2 comments: