Tuesday, May 17, 2011

*10 Truths Tuesday*

I'm going to start a new thing for me. 
10 Truth Tuesdays.
Rules: 
You must have 10 truths
You must be with out a doubt, undeniably, one hundred percent, truthful.
You can not be worried about what others will say.

My 10 truths?
-I'm scared I'm not good enough at most things. 

-People try to change me. I let it get to me and change myself. It takes awhile to go back to the Original Me.

-I don't feel like my friends care to much. I know they are there for me, but I am there for them more than anything.

-My testimony has grown every passing day with any little miracle.

-I'm terrified to grow up. I want to stay little.

-I am one of the jealous types. I want what I can't have.

-My biggest wish is that I will be kissed in the pouring rain.

-My best friend is a boy that has always been there for me through anything.

-I would rather hang out with boys than girls.

-I wish I was more of a 'girly-girl'


Feel free to do your 10 Truths. Trust me, it makes you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment