Monday, May 23, 2011

The Pick-Me-Up

Have you ever gotten a sweet surprise? Something to just make you smile? Maybe even cry because it's exactly what you needed, at the exact right time? In my last post, I told you guys about how I had been having a hard time. Low self-esteem problems, and just stress beyond belief. 
I walked out of school today, having an ok day, and went straight to my car like I normally do. I got in, didn't notice anything...and what do I see when I sit in the drivers seat?
This cute poster someone had made for me. I was so confused! I took it out and read all of the comments...
Reasons Why Courtney Hamilton Is AMAZING!:
She is SUPER cute
Fun to be around
Smart
Easy to love
BEAUTIFUL
Full of engery
Etc...
I don't know who did it. But I am so grateful. I got home to finish reading it (because reading a huge poster while driving? Not a good idea). I started to cry, yet again. To know that someone would do that for me changes my look at a lot of things. This was honestly one of the greatest things anyone could have done for me. 

I don't know if the person (or people) who did this will read this post, or ever know how grateful I am for them...But thank you. You picked me up, when I was really at a low point. You made my whole day turn around, and it means more to me than you'll ever know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment