Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 Truths Tuesday

Rules: 
You must have 10 truths
You must be with out a doubt, undeniably, one hundred percent, truthful.
You can not be worried about what others will say.


Its time for another 10 Truths Tuesday from Courtney!
I know I already posted today,  but its been awhile since I've done this.

My Ten Truths:
I'm secretly in love with a boy...but I can't tell my friends.

I have never appreciated my soccer team more than I do now.

I still feel like I'm not good enough sometimes.

I worry about who watches me. Am I being a good example? The best I can be?

Sophmore year was the worst year of my life. I would never replay it.

I miss my friends so much, it hurts. I wish things had never changed between some of us.

I am all about having a new attitude right now. No judgement to anyone.

I'm jealous of all the relationships I'm seeing right now. I want that.

I don't understand why we have drama. Its petty and pointless.

I'm in the mood for a perfect day. No drama, just friends. Sleep. Happiness.

3 comments:

  1. girl, it has been a while, and i need to see your hair! text me, so we can find a time to talk. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna I miss you! I will definitely be texting you soon (: Love you too!

    ReplyDelete