Sunday, June 12, 2011

Best Friend

You all know him.
You know he is my best friend.
I dedicate this post to just him.
This kid has changed me for the better.
Without him, I wouldn't have such a strong testimony,
I wouldn't have a greater appreciation for things,
and I wouldn't have my best friend.
We went on a walk this evening.
We talked about life. 
School.
People.
Soccer.
Future.
This is the only kid that I'm afraid to lose.
He is going to do great things in his life, and I want to be a part of them.
I don't know where I would be without him.
He has taught me so much,
inspired me,
made me laugh,
made me love,
put me through so much drama,
and still stayed true to me through everything.
Never change, Joshua.
I love you, and you are the greatest person in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment