Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm Done Worrying

I'm over it!
I'm done worrying about what everyone is saying
thinking
and doing.
I think it's time I start to live my life for M.E.
You say you don't trust me anymore? I was there for you when you lost your best friend.
Say I'm making stupid decisions? I'm a teenager learning!
I'm sick of worrying about what others say and think.
No, this isn't about just one person. Its about everyone.
Back to my whole "judging" thing awhile ago,
I'm done with caring about how others judge me.
So have fun with friends that don't treat you right,
have fun being perfect.
Life is about experiencing. You mess up, you fix it.
That's what I'm doing.
Rehab for the soul?
Cheesy but true!
It's my life. I'm going to live it to the fullest, experience new things, be stupid, have fun, and just be me.
Don't try and change that, because you can't. Trust me.

This is probably the most uplifting thing I've felt in awhile... I'm taking control of my life again.
And boy? Does it feel dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment