Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Miss My Friends. . .

I know its summer..
I know we see each other all the time..
But I miss my friends.

Yeah, we hang out every once in awhile.
But where have I been?
At soccer. Or at home.
I just want one week of our old group of friends to be together.
Will I get that?
Probably not.

I miss how things were with people before school started.
I miss no drama.
I miss having my weekends being devoted to my friends.

What was my favorite thing?
Having the boys text me to hang out,
having plans made with the girls,
and not bailing on everyone.

They still text me, but not as much.
They know I'm at soccer.
I just want things to be how they used to be...

I miss my best friend Joshua...I don't talk to him as much, and I need to..
Quick.

I love my friends, and I love soccer.
Can't I have time for both?

No comments:

Post a Comment