Thursday, June 23, 2011

You Can't Always Get What You Want

I wanted change... But I didn't expect this.
Don't you love when you start to feel like you are losing your very best friend? Greatest feeling ever.
Or how about when you have lost every single one of your group of friends? They tell you that they love you and they will stand by you, and then disappear? This has seriously been the greatest summer ever. Or not, whatever. Yeah, it's pretty much sucked. Losing almost all of my friends, that's exactly what I wanted to happen. I don't know why its all happening, but I know that I kind of asked for it. I want things to be how they were...just for a minute. Let's count...shall we? How many friends could I call right this very second and just talk to? About 3. How many did I have before the summer started? To many to count. I honestly am losing people I care about. I'm done with all this drama. I want my old friends back...Is that to much to ask? Honestly, go ahead and conform. Go ahead and be immature and stupid. There is a line, and you crossed it. I pray every night things get better...Do they? Not yet.
I wanted an unforgettable summer and I got what I wanted.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I feel for you. I know this feeling oh, too well, and i know that it sucks. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete