Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Its Nights Like Tonight. . .

that I wish would never change. My friends? Things are getting a million times better. McCall and Josh came to my game today...It meant the world to me. None of my friends have ever seen me play..until now. Busted out to music in Josh's car. It was grand. Got home, hung out with my mom, went shopping...AND GOT THE COOLEST THINGS EVER. B'loonies.Greatest invention ever.
Emily and I went to the Park with Joshua Parker Brough. Saw Jaden Ralphs, got to hang out with him. Love that kid!! Then Trevor came. Emily and I busted out to music in my car again, met at Jadens, watched Zoolander. Its such a lousy night, that probably won't be relevant again, but I loved it. Makes me happy that there are guys that can turn your day around like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment